ATTITUDES DANCE STUDIO
Tuition is based on the full fall session (Fall class schedule runs from Mid-August until Recital, which is typically toward the end of May). Tuition is divided into monthly payments. We have already taken into account holidays and possible bad weather days. If your student misses a class due to personal reasons, you may contact the office to schedule a makeup day in a similar class. However, no tuition discount will be given for classes missed by a student. Any student paying tuition for the entire year by the end of August will receive a 10% discount. Pre-paid tuition is nonrefundable.
Studio is closed for the following Holidays: Labor Day, Fall break, Thanksgiving break, Winter break, Spring break, Memorial Day.
Bad weather days: The studio typically closes for bad weather days if Collinsville Public Schools are closed but always check our website or the studio Facebook page (sometimes the school closes for extreme cold morning temperature that effect kids at the bus stop, which does not affect us).
Weekly Class Time
Fall Session Cost
10 Monthly Installments
7.00 hours "Unlimited"
* "Unlimited" does not include Private Classes, Solo Classes or Duo/Trio Classes
Please Contact our office for prices for these classes.
Recital Costumes (Creative Movement, Intro, Mini Hip Hop, Beginning Clogging, Tutu Twos)
Due by November 1st
Recital Costumes (Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Tap Classes)
Due by November 1st
Recital Costumes (Tap, Jazz, Ballet Combo Classes)
Due by November 1st
Prices from Photographer will be given out closer to picture date
Recital Bundle Fee
Includes Recital Fee (cover theater cost so that we can continue to not charge admission at the door), Recital T-Shirt for dancer, Recital Video, 1 Recital Program
$100 per student
Families - add $20 per additional dancer
Due by April 1st
Recital Programs Ads
Pricing will be included in Recital handbook
Purchase not required but optional
Thank you for entrusting your child's dance education to us. This year marks our 26th year of offering dancers the opportunity to train under our wonderful faculty of dance artists. We are looking forward to working with your child and sharing our love of dance with them.
We offer dance education for children 2 & up. Our classes include tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, hip hop, clogging, lyrical and combination classes for beginning students. The goal of our studio is to teach technique, grace, rhythm and coordination through hard work, training, creativity and fun. As well as developing a well-rounded person who has discipline, self-confidence and a positive self-esteem.
In order to provide a safe and positive learning experience for your child during his/her participation in our dance program, it is important for both, parents and student to understand what will be expected as well as what you can expect from us. Please read and discuss the contents of this book with your child before your child's first day of class. Our hope is that the majority of your questions will be answered in the coming pages.
Any questions or concerns not addressed in the Registration information should be submitted to us via email, [email protected] or through our contact us page.
The Staff of Attitudes Dance Studio
Things to know:
An annual enrollment fee of $25 ($35 per family) will be due at the time of registration, or before the student takes his/her first class of the season. Tuition is due by the1st of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be added to any accounts not paid by the 15th. If you have not paid by the last day of the month your classes will be suspended until your payment is received
All enrollment fees, tuition and recital fees as well as costume deposits are NON - REFUNDABLE. If your child withdraws from class before the session ends you will need to inform us and make arrangements to clear your account. If your child discontinues participation in the program before the end of the session and you have already paid for your costume it will be available for pick up between May 1st and May 31st. After May 31st of the current dance session. We will not hold onto unclaimed costumes.
All Recital Costume fees are due in November.
*tights will need to be purchased by you. As soon as costumes are finalized we will let you know what color and brand of tights you will need. Information should be available to you by March.
Family Discount: You receive a family discount when 2 or more immediate family members are enrolled. Total max hours charged per family is 7 hours danced per week.
Individual Discount: Discounts are based on hours danced per week. After the first hour there is an hourly discount applied. Maximum hours charged is 7.
*Private and semi private classes are not included in hourly charges. Please contact us for those prices.
A 10% discount will be applied to your account balance if tuition is paid by the end of August for the fall session. Tuition is non refundable.
Payment is accepted in the following methods: personal/business or cashiers checks are acceptable as well as money orders, credit cards and cash. If you pay with cash please bring exact amount due as we do not keep cash on hand to make change. Receipts will be given to those paying with cash, if you need a receipt for another method of payment please ask. There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks. Returned checks must be covered by cash or money order within 10 days of notice. You may pay by credit card through your parent portal.
August Classes begin, tuition due & Enrollment fee due
September- Tuition due, No Class Labor Day
October - tuition due, - No class on Halloween or fall break
November - tuition due, Costume fees due, No class on thanksgiving break
December - tuition due, Winter "Party Week", no classes for winter break
January - tuition due, Classes begin learning recital numbers
February - tuition due, classes continue learning recital numbers
March tuition due, purchase/sell program ads - no classes for spring break
April - tuition due, recital pictures, recital bundle fee due - classes continue working on recital numbers
May - tuition due, Dress Rehearsal & Spring Recital, fall session ends with recital.
Summer Session: June & July
*Note: We do observe the same holiday vacations as Collinsville Public School System for fall break, thanksgiving break, winter break and spring break. We also close for Labor Day, Halloween and Memorial Day. If Collinsville schools close for road conditions, we will be closed. We will post a message on our facebook and website..
Studio & Lobby Rules
- Students are required to arrive at least 5 minutes before class begins in order to prepare for class (get your shoes on etc.) Dancers must wait quietly in the lobby, noise in the lobby is very distracting to the class in session.
- Please remember chairs are for sitting. Please don't use chairs for holding your dance bags/shoes, etc.
- No food or drink, except bottled water will be allowed in the classroom. NO GUM is allowed in class.
- Remove street shoes before entering the class and never wear dance shoes outside.
- Be courteous of other students entering or exiting the classroom.
- No jewelry in class. No cell phones in class, if you have a cell phone it must be kept in your dance bag and be on silent.
- Do not bring toys into class. This is very distracting.
- It is very important that all dance bags and shoes are labeled with your student's name.
- Proper dance attire and shoes are required for each class. (See class attire on Class schedule page)
- Respect for instructors is a must. Any student showing disrespect to the instructor or class may be asked to leave.
- No visitors in the classroom. Parents and friends may watch from the lobby.
- Parents, make sure young dancers go to the restroom before class.
- You are expected to attend your classes on a regular basis. Students who fall behind on recital numbers due to absences may be unable to perform in the recital
- Please take pride in our studio by keeping it clean. Pick up any messes you make and throw away all trash before leaving. Anyone causing damages to the studio will be responsible for the cost of fixing it.
- Please do not interrupt class to correct your child. The instructor will take care of it, if they cannot, they will bring the student out to you.
- If you must pick your child up early, please let someone in the office know and they will get them for you.
- Please remember this is a ten-month program. During March, April and May we are preparing for recital. Signing up for spring sports can interfere with your child's commitment to their recital numbers. At this time of year your student will not be able to switch classes due to costumes and dance numbers being learned. Please keep this in mind if you sign up for sports.
- Please arrive promptly to pick up your dancer at the end of their class.